Forum Wingfoil - Pimpyourride.fr

Forum 100% Wingfoil, Wingsurf, Surf foil et sports de glisse : Matos, session, videos, tutos, apprentissage etc

Retrouvez tous les foils des marques, spécifications techniques découvrez et faites vos feedback de sessions !
By Powpow
Dydybougui a écrit : ven. janv. 06, 2023 6:45 pm J'ai eu en test pendant une semaine le FS1150 avec mat de 76cm pour une review en usage surffoil essentiellement. Usager régulier de la gamme kujira de 750 à 1440, l'idée du test était de comparer essentiellement le potentiel VS la 1440 qui est mon aile de référence sur certains spots abrités (mini lanceurs, suivis d'une belle onde sur 400/500m mini).

A terre c'est beau, ça s'emmanche parfaitement. La platine est épaisse et le montage rapide avec la visserie (platine ouverte). Il faut reculer d'un bon cm le mat dans le box /aile de surface équivalente/ car la frontwing a une surface projetée en avant par rapport au standard des autres marques.

En l'air ça glisse bien, sainement comme les kuji, sans bruit, c'est smooth. Par rapport au nouveaux mats carbone TK c'est rigide mais avec davantage de glisse (profil plus fin sur une plus grande hauteur), pas de flex ni de torsion mais pour autant on le sent bien vivre sous les pieds : tu sais tout de suite où tu te situes en hauteur sur le mat HM.
La pelle avant en 1150 porte bien autant que la 1440, très joueuse au rail to rail, davantage que la 1440 : excellent dans les carves. C'est un foil conçu pour surfer et ça se sent. Je n'ai pas eu de session propre (sideon voire on) donc difficile d'avoir un vrai comparatif sur les capacités de l'aile au pumping VS la 1440 mais je dirai légèrement en retrait et avec une tolérance à la basse vitesse un peu moindre, à vérifier dans des meilleures conditions. Des surfaces supérieures à la 1150 devraient arriver bientôt, à voir là aussi ce que ça donnerai.

J'ai tenté une session en wing également : ça m'a confirmé les excellentes capacités au vol et au carving avec de supers sensations au freefly (quelques downwinds bien sympa). Là aussi je suis curieux de tester l'expérience avec des surfaces plus réduites (la 850 et un mat de 86 me font de l'oeil).

Pour ceux qui aiment le feeling kujira : j'encourage vraiment à essayer ! Je vais essayer de tester la 1000 en surffoil le mois prochain.
Top retour, je suis curieux de connaître ton retour sur les tailles plus petites !
Ce foil semble être une alternative très sérieuse au kujira avec une qualité de construction qui n’a rien à voir même si je suis agréablement surpris par le Tbar (sauf l’emboîtement avec la frontwing)
Test this time in waves 1-1.5m on Swiss lake, FS 850 stab 13.5 , 2nd position from front. Wind irregular 10-22kn. What a revelation! This foil is made for waves🤙. So much more glide in the waves
than the kujira 980 and the turning is phenomenal🤙🤙🤙. You can rip and send as you like. Easy to connect waves with a little pumping. I am flashed 😎😎😎. For anyone coming from the kujiras a must to try. The Fs850 is the new kujira 980!!!.
Not influenced by anyone.
Have fun on the water🏄‍♂️
By Hadou
Hi !

From my tests of the FS1000 and FS700 what i can say is that the FS700 is comparable to the Kujira 980 in terms of range / glide/ pumping.
The FS-1000 has the same low end of a 1210 Kujira. Pumping is nice and easy. control in the turns felt good.

I did not had the chance to try the FS-550 which was clearly the one that might have made me switch to this foil because I spend most part of my time on the Kujira 750 and for me, this FS-550 is the equivalent with more carving, control and stiffness.

The mas does not glide and speed like the old Takuma Carbon TBAR, but it is stiffer and will fit for light and Heavy weight which is nice

Kujira is faster is used on T-bar, clearly, but going on the FS-550 might help with top speeds for thos who like to ride fast apart from surfing on the flat days...
By Hadou
Not really...my comparison is based on my same unique weight comparing the 980 Kujira and the FS-700.
Didier Leneil from Nexpa surfshop in the south of france, who is doing a lot of downwinds / supfoiling every weeks also told me he found the FS-1000 to have a big low end / comparing it to the 1210 which seems pretty fair to me. My advise for this foil is : don't go too big on the front wing.
J’aime bien se genre de corde il sont déjà dans le turfu, un mixe entre le haut et le bas ratio.
By Hadou
Ou plutot juste un retour a ce qui donne de la polyvalence … mais avec les avancées sur les profils et la glisse qui a beneficiée a la plupart des foils dunmarché 👍

Franchement les ratio de 10 pour du surffoil et de la wing, ca fait un bout de temps que j’en reviens . Ou plutot sur je retourne sur le takuma qui il y a 3 ans avait deja visé juste avec un ratio modere qui pompait glidait et carvait bien. Ce que veulent la plupart des riders aujourdhui en wing et surffoi

Le cloud s’inscrit dans cette logique/tendance
By Sailboard
Je trouve que ce Foil ressemble à très peu d’autres avec cette aile avant légèrement inversée . 8-)
Proche des Foils de Horue mais quant même moins prononcée.

L’intérêt c’est quoi la maniabilité en plage basse , du carving plus facile comme si on avait une aile de taille inférieure ?
Une meilleure plage basse et vitesse avant qu’il ne décroche ?
:arrow: :?:
By youdig_surf
Très propre comme matos, ça me fait penser à Armstrong. Dommage pour le prix par contre qui prend une belle inflation dans la tête une fois en europe.

Yesterday finally first try of the FS 550!
Board 39l. Stab 197, rider weight 73. + Winter wetsuit. Wind, very gusty 10-25kn. 30 min. Session.
Amazing how fast and easy the 550 starts, similar to 750 kujira maybe even better?
Once up on foil, the same nice cloud 9 gliding feeling and the low end is fantastic for this size foil. The turns are incredible and in this short time could only touch the surface of this foil. Need more time to get it dialed in .
Still very controlled and smooth feeling.
Once the board is on the surface and there is some pressure in the wing, the foil rises steadily and in no time your on the foil. Guessing around 20kn with 5m wing . Didn't expect that. So looking very much forward to try this beast again in proper condition 20kn+ and some waves the next time. Enjoying the cloud 9 foils very much and looking forward to smaller stabs coming, like 177 and 157 pretty soon. 🤙🤙🤙
By canyon83
Thanks for the feed back, I'm the same weight as you, and wish to own a single surface (3.5m wing and foil) for 20+kt .
Because 5m is alright for 10+kt but a bit too much for 25kt, or let's say it would be more comfotable with a 4 or 3.5 in 25kt, but you had to find an average surfavce for this particular gusty session.
But would you say it would work in 20+kt with a 3.5 and this little surface of 550sqcm ?
well it all depends on the board. if you have a board that floats you or at least around -10-15l your weight you can start already standing, see the gust coming earlier and reduce the wing surface by maybe 1 m2. and need in general less wind.
I have 2 boards, a sinker 39l, which I prefer taking as soon there is enough wind, cause it is so much more reactive and fun. The downside being if the wind drops below a certain point around 10-12 kn, depending on wing size , you have to drag sitting on the board to shore or paddel. The bigger board is 78l which just floats me and I take it if wind is irregular or just barely enough or the wind only starts some 200-300m from shore. But its not as reactive as the small board. havent tried a board around 55l yet. my 2 cent
By Sailboard
Sur Instagram cloud9surfoils ont classés les images et vidéos par surfaces de Foil , si ça peut aider :!:
;)
By canyon83
wingfoilpassion a écrit : dim. févr. 19, 2023 5:45 pm You could g with the FS 700 pretty sure
Thanks again for the advice.
I was targeting the 700, In terms of glide, is it comparable to Kujira 980 or better ? And same question about the 550 ? (Just because I'd want a little more speed than Kujira 980...)
I have a 62l for my72/73kg and a 50/55l (not tried yet).
By canyon83
Sailboard a écrit : dim. févr. 19, 2023 9:27 pm Sur Instagram cloud9surfoils ont classés les images et vidéos par surfaces de Foil , si ça peut aider :!:
;)
Mais est-ce que ça apporte quelque chose dans le choix par rapport à telle ou telle surface ?
canyon83 a écrit : dim. févr. 19, 2023 10:24 pm
wingfoilpassion a écrit : dim. févr. 19, 2023 5:45 pm You could g with the FS 700 pretty sure
Thanks again for the advice.
I was targeting the 700, In terms of glide, is it comparable to Kujira 980 or better ? And same question about the 550 ? (Just because I'd want a little more speed than Kujira 980...)
I have a 62l for my72/73kg and a 50/55l (not tried yet).
The glide is awesome, of the cloud 9 foils no matter what size, definitively better than 980. And you will get more speed, esp. at max. Speed the foil is much more at ease and controllable. And the turns are just fantastic with so much control and pressure. And the pumping also is better. AR is around 8.5 and you get the benefit of a HA foil with the carving of a MA foil. Absolutely no sound when foiling and no shims needed. Just plug and play!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]