Forum Wingfoil - Pimpyourride.fr

Forum 100% Wingfoil, Wingsurf, Surf foil et sports de glisse : Matos, session, videos, tutos, apprentissage etc

Retrouvez toutes les wings des marques, spécifications techniques, découvrez et faites vos feedback de sessions !
By Clement
Oui un peu emballés c'est sûr.

Franchement j'aime bien la marque Takoon, le fait que la gamme soit facile à lire (vs Gong), les prix restent abordables (vs Marques Premium qui sont devenues hors de prix)
Par contre le temps qu'ils mettent à faire arriver les évolutions des autres marques sur leurs voiles est un peu décevant.
Sur ce modèle V2.1, ok poignées rigides mais rien d'autre (a part les tubes one-pump.... :( )
Mais vu le prix je me suis acheté une 1ère marque modèle 2022 d'occasion en parfait état avec ces évolutions et d'autres qui ne sont pas là encore.
Je ne regrette pas de ne pas avoir attendu la V3! :shock:
By BAPTISTEd
il ne s'agit pas de la v3 mais bien d'une même v2 avec option poignées rigides ! La v2 poignées souples reste au catalogue ! Il en faut pour tous les gouts !! :D C'est un feeling diffèrent ! plus direct , plus réactif ...
By Axiom
UUU !! Depuis le temps simplement une V2 a avec poignées :shock: et dans 2 mois la V3 sortira ?
By pmd
Il y a quand même un truc intéressant par rapport aux petits copains vendeurs de wings : c'est que sur la même voile, avec un seul paramètre qui change, le delta poignées rigides/ souples est de seulement 70€...

C'est rigolo quand on reprend tous les posts récents des experts qui savent pourquoi les autres marques ont tellement augmenté!
By typlom
Je vais faire l'avocat du diable !

En fait ils mettent en avant 2 évolutions :
- les poignées carbones
- Gonflage/dégonflage plus rapide

Et aussi les coloris enfin le coloris puisqu'il n'y a qu'un choix.
By BAPTISTEd
test v2 ultra 5m2 : 20 nœuds faiblissant, froid , pluie , petite houle molle onshore , le rêve quoi ...! Les poignées donnent un feeling vraiment direct dans les bras !! Que ce soit en pumping ou dans les changements d’amure !! Wing facile à retourner pour le surf et efficace à garder au dessus de la tête ! Sympa !! J’ai bien aimé la sensation ! Poignées agréables à tenir même avec des gants !!!
By Laurent QLP
Pour ma part, je trouve que la marque a raison dans l’évolution de sa wing : la V2 est une réussite donc il vaut mieux améliorer par petites ( mais importantes ) touches. Laisser le choix des poignées souples ou rigides permettra à chaque partisans du souple ou du rigide de trouver son compte. Cela permet aussi de ne pas faire exploser les prix avec des matériaux quasiment inutiles pour la majorité des pratiquants.
By Fishdude
Does anyone know if the actual size of the V2 wings are the same as the V1?

I know my V1 Takoon wings were MUCH smaller than some other bands.
By Jurf
I Tried the Takuma RS and Neilpryde Fly and can imagine that the new handles on the Ultra and quicker in/deflating is a serious upgrade for an already very good wing. I,m serious considdering buying the 6m
That type of handles are great in the surf, especially in side-on and onshore making jibing with 1 hand and throwing the wing from 1 hand to another a lot easier as witrh any other wing I tried.

I tried a several new wings including the Cab Mantis V3, Duotone Unit V3, Neilpryde Fly and North Nova V3+Mode. All very good wings but think that the time we are making huge steps in profile are behind us. At least from what I tried the biggest gains is in making good products better. The Mantis went mainly the same road as the Takoon: better handles and better in/deflating, slihtly more compact but no big changes.

I think that unless brand start to play more with exotic and more expensive materials like aluula/Hookipa/Nweave stuff and technora canopy.s.

@Fishdude:
The V1 is sizewise the same as most brands Fone/duotone/Smik/North. Cabrinha feels to be a tiny bit bigger due a wider wingspan, but slightly less wide.
Ensis/Takuma/Reedin are in the same sizes at least 0.5 bigger, and feel to me like a meter bigger.
By Axiom
Quand tu vois que une Unit 2022 est au même tarif que leur Ultra ! mon choix est vite fait dommage pour tak
By Jurf
Everybody has it own personal raste, but I think that the Takoon Ultra would suit me better as the 22Unit.
The V2Takoon was in my opinion breathing better and more stable when flagged in the surf.
The Unit has more power and is more direct, but I prefer a bit more comfort/softness.
By Fishdude
Jurf a écrit : ven. mars 10, 2023 6:01 am
@Fishdude:
The V1 is sizewise the same as most brands Fone/duotone/Smik/North. Cabrinha feels to be a tiny bit bigger due a wider wingspan, but slightly less wide.
Ensis/Takuma/Reedin are in the same sizes at least 0.5 bigger, and feel to me like a meter bigger.
I just want to make sure their sizing has not changed.

I know that the Takoon, Smik and the Cabrinha X3 are the same sizewise. I found my Duotone Slicks to be 1 full meter bigger than the V1 Takoon.

Just yesterday a winger showed up at the lake with a new 5m slingshot wing to fit into his quiver of 6m and his 4m Cabrina X3's. So we checked and sure enough, we found out that his "5m" Slingshot is the same size as his "6m" X3.

I did this same mistake buying a 6m X3 only to find out my 5m Doutone Slick is the same size as the 6m X3.

I've even heard the Cabrinha Mantis and the same brand X3 are different sizewise. Very puzzling.
By youdig_surf
Jurf a écrit : ven. mars 10, 2023 1:29 pm Everybody has it own personal raste, but I think that the Takoon Ultra would suit me better as the 22Unit.
The V2Takoon was in my opinion breathing better and more stable when flagged in the surf.
The Unit has more power and is more direct, but I prefer a bit more comfort/softness.
I didnt think my takoon v2 was very good at flagging, i think it's the lack of diedral , i got better flagging with the strike cwc.
With the takoon sometime it's shaking from side to side you have to be very firm on the flagging handle and lock your arm to control it.
By Jurf
@Fishdude, yeah it is very confussing that some brands calculate projected aerea, some laid down, others without the centre strut... Same crap as with windsurfsails
I owned the Takoon V1 and the Smik V1 (+V2) and one of my buddys the V2 and they feel the same in sizing.

@Youdig_Surf
I never tried the CWC in the surf so can,t commend on that, but loved the Strike V2 in that. They wear out too quickly with my weight, but in the Surf it was for me on of the best wings on the I ever tried.
Regarding Dehydral. Personally I found the wings with LESS dehydral better in flagging as the ones with more.
This could be coincedence and dehydral is just 1 parameter but the wings that surfed the best are for me often the ones without dehydral and the ones that surf the wordt have more of it.
By fus1111
Et ben voila, "Un jour elle sera mienne ..." Ref. Une super aile à priori avec des poignées rigides pour 400€ de moins que la duotone! 660/1060
Vous avez du détail sur les poignées : démontables/changeable (vis), c'est pas clair pour moi la poignée depower sur la 3.5 ?
Les poignées paraissent bien espacées par rapport à la Unit ! J'ai un sentiment d'une position plus figée.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]