Forum Wingfoil - Pimpyourride.fr

Forum 100% Wingfoil, Wingsurf, Surf foil et sports de glisse : Matos, session, videos, tutos, apprentissage etc

Retrouvez toutes les wings des marques, spécifications techniques, découvrez et faites vos feedback de sessions !
By Jurf
Except duotone every brand works with the non returning seal one way or the other. The Naish/ sup valve kinda valves simply push the valve down, but the principle is the same.
With all brands we measure not the pressure in the bladder but in the pump an the force needed to put extra air out of the pump.
With that comes 2 problems:
the pressure meters are hopelessly cheap and simple so they give you an indication but nothing more as that.
The pumps are rather cheap and so are the seals and hose connection so after not too long it leaks everywhere (explaining the pressure drop).

I noticed the pressure drop you describe as well on a wing with my 2y old pump. Cleaned it properly on the inside, added proper grease on the seals and the effect was way less.
3weeks ago I forgot my pump to bring with me on a holiday so had to by there a new one, and with the new pump on the same wing no pressure drop.
By Clemop
hello!
j'ai une mantis v1 2.5 que j'adore dans le baston mais qui est effectivement assez nerveuse et qui gigote beaucoup de haut en bas. en revanche on peut vraiment la border "au pont" et je la trouve très rapide et légère.
j'avais une takoon 4m v1 en grande wing et j'ai pris une unit v2 pour la remplacer et je la déteste : beaucoup trop grande pour moi et trop tracteur. je souhaite prendre une mantis v2 en remplacement.
dois je prendre la 3.5 ou la 4? je fais 62 kg.

merci pour vos avis!
By Wingbat
Bonjour J'ai un takoon v2 en 5m. Je voulais ajouter un Mantis V2 de 4m. Si je lis les articles ci-dessus, devrais-je prendre un 3.5? Je pèse 83. Niveau intermédiaire. Merci d'avance!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]