Forum Wingfoil - Pimpyourride.fr

Forum 100% Wingfoil, Wingsurf, Surf foil et sports de glisse : Matos, session, videos, tutos, apprentissage etc

Discussions générales sur le Wingfoil. Apprendre, progresser, s'équiper, échanger, et naviguer ensemble, ici, on partage nos ressentis et tout ce qui tourne autour Wingfoil !
By schimix
Looking for an honest comparision of the 16 and 14mm HM masts. I weight 90kg and wondering whether it will make such a big difference to move from the Alu to the carbon version. I mostly do wing foiling and some sup foiling. Then, is the 14mm strong enough for big guys? Any feedback welcome!
By youdig_surf
Im wondering the same about mast thickness, usualy carbon compared to alu , carbon is lively compared to alu that doesnt have a responsive flex pattern, meaning that you can load the mast during turn like a slingshot and harness this energy.
By Kezia
I'm 95kg and I have the 14mm HM mast. Biggest wing is 890 eagle.
Really good ratio, you can feel it flex a bit but it's ok. With big wings it might be a bit too soft.
By schimix
Another question - the length compared to Alu . For the Alu mast we have to add around 3cm for the mast plate and titan adapter. Seems a 80cm carbon mast is already including the length of the integrated mast plate and titan. Can anyone reconfirm?
By Kajamas
Clemop a écrit : ven. oct. 06, 2023 12:51 pm my 75 alu mast was 76.5 from the bottom of the board to the top of the fuselage.
the 80 carbon is 79/80
Good to hear, that is a real 80cm and Not a 75 sell as a 80cm...
I used last 2 swell my 75cm , bc Spot is Not Deep but wave UP to headhigh with my 750 . I got amazing ride. Perfect flassy and wind 30+ knots....
So I wondering If 80cm 16 or even 14mm will be even better ?
I could keep 85cm junk conition with 3 direction swell and big chops...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]